Here at Vickery, we’re pretty excited about the new 2013 Ski-Doo Summit XP 800R.
They’ve taken our best selling mountain sled and made it even better! Here’s the short list on some of the more important improvements:
* REV-XM platform
* t-Motion rear suspension
* Warm glove box with 4 L/1 US gal of storage
* Non-ported 16 x 146 / 154 / 163 x 2.5-inch PowderMax 2 track with FlexEdge
* Pilot DS 2 skis
* Lightweight, low profile REV-XM seat with 3 L / 0.8 US gal of storage
* Ergonomic, multi-function digital gauge display with temperature gauge
* Running boards with large openings
* 2 rear wheels track system
* Stiffer grab handle on handlebar
* New handlebar controls configuration
* Lightweight chromoly front suspension lower A-arm
* Adjustable, narrow ski stance
* Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
And of course, the 2013 Summit XP 800R retains the enormously powerful Rotax E-Tec engine, with Electronic Fuel Injection and more useable horsepower than any other engine in it’s class. Don’t buy a new snowmobile in Colorado without checking out the new Ski-Doo! Vickery has more Ski-Doo sleds for sale in Denver than anyone!
Did you put off buying a new sled last year due to the poor snow? Well if you did, you don’t want to miss out on the 2013 Ski-Doo. Don’t let another winter pass you by, come in to Vickery Motorsports today and let’s talk about getting you on the snow in style this year! Visit www.vickerymotorsports.com for more info.